Thursday, January 17, 2008

MAKE SURE I CAN TELL WHO YOU ARE

This is Brent Mangum. Prof. Payne has asked me to keep track of who is posting or commenting. I can usually look through email names or match up initials to the person who deserves credit, but let's not make my job unnecessarily hard. If you want to stay semi ananamous, just a first name or last name is fine. Also, if you've gone back a few days and commented on an old post, let me know. I usually go back a few days to see if there are new comments on old posts, but if you want to make sure I don't miss yours, again, let me know. Thanks.

5 comments:

SwatiS said...

Hi Brent,
do you want us to contact you via email to let you know about our comments to earlier posts, or should we contact you on the blog itself?
thanks.
Swati.

Prof. Payne said...

Brent,

There's a better way to deal with comments on old posts. I can set up the blog to email all posts and comments to a specific email address, so we can track that better. I'll set that up right now, and we'll talk about how to do that.

So, everyone else, no worries about notifying Brent (or me) about commments made on old posts.

Thanks!

Prof. Payne said...

Swati,

Don't worry about it. We'll get that sorted out ourselves. Thanks for your willingness.

Sean Henretta said...

Just to make sure my blog is getting through, I made a new one and I'm using my real name: seanhenretta

noah said...

Hi Brent ,
My name is noah Morris, just to let you know who nubianking is! thanks